Enough about me-on to the polish! If you were on a waitlist for the MPJ I have gotten more in so please contact me via email. For those of you that had submitted blog comments earlier I tried to reply but not sure if they went through so I've hopefully disabled commenting. You MUST email me at email@example.com to get in on this blog sale. No more MUA mail either-I'm not sure if I'm violating their TOS or not but I'm not risking getting deleted. Been there too long!
Soooooooo, aside from more MPJs I found:
- China Glaze Martini Pedicure-blue glass flecks from 2005's Martini Pedicure collection. $8 each/6 available (some evaporation but not used, came from sealed box)
- China Glaze Martini Lunch-pink glass flecks-$8 each/6 available (some evaporation but not used, came from sealed box)
- OPI Designer Series Coronation $9/3 available
- OPI Designer Series Opulence $8/4 available
- OPI Designer Series Glow $8/4 available
- OPI Designer Series Extravagance $8/1 available
- OPI Glimmery Gold Top Coat $3/2 available
Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure $15/2 available
- Claire's Dream Catcher $5/1 available
- Finger Paints Magenta Mood $10/1 available
- Sally Hansen HD Opulent Cloud $12/1 available
Color Club Revvvolution (not a dud, regular cap) $4/2 available
- China Glaze Emerald Sparkle $5/2 available
- Borghese Stellare Notte, used for 1 mani $4
- Sally Hansen Concrete and
Mystic Lilac$3 each/1 of each available set of three Sinful flakies in Red Ocean, Pink Ocean and Deep Blue Ocean $6 for all three, must go as a set
- set of three China Glaze glitters-Nova, Millenium and Cleopatra $15 for all three, must go as a set
- Nail Tek foundation II .5 oz $5/1 available
- Sally Hansen Nail Quencher base coat $5/2 available
...Barrielle Mani Extender $5/1 available
I also found a stash of OPI Crystal Files-brought back four to see if you'd be interested. $8 each!
So that's it for this month's additions. Hopefully I will find some more cool stuff next time. Thanks to everyone who's participated in this blog sale.